Thinking about becoming a Family Day Care Educator? You have come to the right place!
At Community Vision, our aim is to build trusting and professional relationships with our Educators, with quality, support and compliance being our main focus.
Here at Community vision we offer:
- 100% support and guidance throughout the recruitment process of your own Family Day Care journey
- Quarterly events in local parks for Educators and families; a great way to build networks and strengthen our footprint in the local community
- In-house personal development training from our coordination team, along with facilitated training by professionals within the community
Child Care Educator Eligibility Checklist
- Minimum qualification of Certificate III in Early Education and Care (or enrolled and working towards a qualification)
- National Criminal Record Check for every adult residing in the home
- Working with Children Check
- Approved First Aid, Emergency Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training
- Public Liability Insurance
- Approval from your local Shire (to have a Family Day Care running from your home)
- Prospective Educators will need to fulfil the requirements of Community Vision’s recruitment process before becoming approved.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions. Our team is always here to help you.
Register Your Interest
If you are interested in becoming a Family Day Care Educator, please fill out the form below. We offer a complimentary in-home visit to assess your home environment and discuss any questions you may have.