Kinship Nights – Splash Test Dummies
Community Vision is excited to announce that our Kinship Nights are continuing in January 2021, between 5pm-8pm and 6pm-9pm on Friday evenings. This program is designed to meet the participants personal growth and social needs to further develop their interpersonal skills and social engagement.
- Splash Test Dummies are here, ready to roll out their beach towels and spring into a brand-new hour of circus filled hilarity for the whole family.
- All Ages
- Date: 22nd January 2021
- Time: 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Cost: $20 pp (Feel free to bring some money just in case you would like to buy Food, Drinks, or other items.)
- Please note: We only have 15 places for the activities.
Take these steps to register and make payments:
- For bookings contact Jason Hope (Customer Service Team) email@example.com and confirm the days you wish your loved one to attend. A tentative booking will be made until payment is confirmed at the finance team in head office.
- Make a payment for the month of January for the chosen activities. This is done through the finance team in head office.
- Please also note that any transport fee arrangements are independent of the charges for the Kinship program. Pick-up and drop-off is available on request.