Kinship Nights – Ballajura by Twilight
Community Vision is excited to announce that our Kinship Nights are continuing in December 2020, between 5pm-8pm and 6pm-9pm on Friday evenings. This program is designed to meet the participants personal growth and social needs to further develop their interpersonal skills and social engagement.
- There’s something for everyone, with a Rotary sausage sizzle and drinks, Lions Christmas Cake stall, Ballajura Seniors Association craft stall, a Santa mailbox, photo booth, silent disco, craft activities and virtual reality gaming. Feel free to bring some money just in case you would like to buy Food, Drinks, or other items.
- All Ages
- Date: 4th December 2020.
- Time: 5pm-8pm
- Cost: Free entry
- Please note: We only have 15 places for the activities.
Take these steps to register and make payments:
- For bookings contact Jason Hope (Customer Service Team) email@example.com and confirm the days you wish your loved one to attend. A tentative booking will be made until payment is confirmed at the finance team in head office.
- Make a payment for the month of November for the chosen activities. This is done through the finance team in head office.
- Please also note that any transport fee arrangements are independent of the charges for the Kinship program. Pick-up and drop-off is available on request.